Re: [Shop-talk] Clip-on outdoor wireless camera?

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Clip-on outdoor wireless camera?
From: Jack Brooks <JIBrooks@live.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 18:19:27 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=43ysndZRfwGhmKF4OsbH/FRsGulBqJn6RtOh0t3wzZk=; b=A/f6Hut8I7mym4mwIlBb51KMlWB7ofZl2SorUtpDEN6fKCcAj0FD402pt7AL0Tfb1XdPeKCo2NcuAzYo1swbMZzsUretuq+vjsCEa45d8lfBw+PwPDZUNqYfhs7LFiGIpoXsVJ7lDSrVfV2JWKxIh9NV7HzkgdsYrGa2FqTONKXh5TNkdTqk1VuF3W2MtFHsgkwhvmc6KyI5BceWSHnEoSkh4Rb5kqbBg7GCwIWkh5PmrYkAhPGYzWKM0qXZBUaPxbJE8OhnJ1vlFv4NwDwadD4Cx9sBq9AtWrbn6ERbwtayWpUzD7Vup6vjoKGB5lgm1vJGUvXAagv0qVQq/cZqPA==
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=43ysndZRfwGhmKF4OsbH/FRsGulBqJn6RtOh0t3wzZk=; b=S7DZRWx/HrWbyvuDM+hm3YC1dh8TZGFy/IZukum9t7wN3PcV/0bigLTlNrw+m/JcHQCbGUmOMFc7hIws2a+vmmPpVOBEFvlfQBKhX7oi2lfLNVfr1DWX/+PIn9aUiLYOaIkbYUOqr+cgfnlrbrIrGTEYXXsZ3QyV69V+/UsJXxUTHeJXyun5mZqJ/wqOSIuRsXg462Acs/TX8FJ4Ky7Ff1/MKqx351h4rAGsSwH+tcHsXar6BhUIQThTSwGXVxpPqkoucQfW128A64PzN6qdg7p4to372/fBHWqkBVzVoVA8vDtQjIkqYTkj8CURvjAE6R1OMytRB1nOFar4Bqe8Yg==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Fl6F2hzgNaqW5UGnUwbEdQl1ZkgmwEj/0GmOo//TGkI6LmWaDtlnqfiAPNJHnGVDfShpYvXYQBJjTwpiWaPxSUmfl0pPV6cawc9uPcTt2TBdbuCEqz9LMIftZK9slsvewgj+rgSxVOwX4LUZ2+L8M/SdjCvii7T2kgIdebRuYsfdmGJcKIPQi3w9xFwCb0EDJkBpyMMPsgjb+rtnL53PKNpD8Dz1oA5hqLnFHsQpnnM9FsEq6SCP7hRqVG0htUTPYs3b1RTEh2I83LveG4fgErDlgsyCTMcYR9gQdflZHg5gUXc3yQ3LTSOQF7rwQCvFTRD+8YsOCkB4zj3U9fDMLg==