[Shop-talk] Plasma consumables

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Plasma consumables
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 10:13:45 -0400 10/06/2020 10:13:51 AM, Serialize complete at 10/06/2020 10:13:51 AM
--===============4511938635198828113==

--=_alternative 004E29F7852585F9_=

With everyone's agreement that we don't need to make Jeff Bazos richer,
where do you get Hyperthem consumables from?  Anyone have a good source?

BTW, I just got a Powermax 45XP and this is the cat's meow!  It cuts 1/2"
AL like butter.  No piece of scrap metal is safe in my shop now!  8>)

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 004E29F7852585F9_=

need to make Jeff Bazos richer, where do you get Hyperthem consumables
from? &nbsp;Anyone have a good source?</font>
this is the cat's meow! &nbsp;It cuts 1/2&quot; AL like butter. &nbsp;No
piece of scrap metal is safe in my shop now! &nbsp;8&gt;)</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============4511938635198828113==--