Re: [Shop-talk] Spiders!

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Spiders!
From: Jack Brooks <JIBrooks@live.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 16:27:42 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=r2h2gnAiOsdKCvA07R3PeVAVodDlyL3zAtUaCNFmcxc=; b=Cs+exmfoD2kZk7Q6Qt6R/Sdi2Rnfoy1t066Lb4L2fikXW6ICiwpBa7WfNzOrbWgiFK8aLdofwcmRr2fvRTz1ArQbDozlFfw36CnAgTiPFVyUraXDI/QgZKCcAm9mUHhxfnKTBN/t7+DUOvRQzsL0YKcTimK32RHGIaNAUU9H6L1zPblM47N0cFceFVwOKCj4LqEDfNKgrsJtq+wd5GnCO4Qp+tjJITB/33TdpKSWj68H88wQ8hb1S5XAD1HK1XgW7LWTtPS/7I2rvCnEeN3iEtvtbJ7PZ0kTYuWeuF188IKznaILb8jMlKI76k5LZ/jPQcCZ9O4xBdVNtOQJM++lQQ==
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=r2h2gnAiOsdKCvA07R3PeVAVodDlyL3zAtUaCNFmcxc=; b=DNWsFgNhOp3o5wHShb+WrELuERDWEszD8sSeJ7jDJ/i8HQIvt1p6gT/G188bQS4t6075y9r6XGEJRVYN8sLr+ENjmLjM2U/bEM+3rFb6alZzINLdvAcQDnwnVHfEzOC86F945iyVB5vrtyQPX9KJ5pAHw2m9OPvSwXMZjIsFL0Bwmp79+DOaC7ppsEPxB6AVpaP6OnkqNjdXSrwNGzaXObst/NeJIoVwRqqwMTu5+eFBIGhiwhKRLNtQLebTjBhZtdUv9aDKI04ZKSQK5wbPGku1A7rgzqdRKQijOmzTMxbU8Xd9bfiiezH2gGN1fXFIKgAxvwQNNlclryQPKYznXg==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=bO/p2R42E7m07t8RYmeVQku5JF85QEBa8vMyPFE4guZmwHrrLFIxJdENR9JMG0jts+ePfnuIxPVnqhkyS/+qV/k9DXWmhQ8xCSNdSQYMb045W+bGvwg+u6axI/rV/LNK97W4rRjPooShMkFaR1KkP3+fwj5k2s1SQmV7OrvF4czsFj3uEQ2mzJ1KXf2PljFh5PuQn2xr/uXcbNvyYTlJkOOE8NoFqEzkIz3US1RUeqfkax+KWhQiJR1JkHgjRUbzIeBHElbKx6Q9qis9wb+fOqcGDOeWVsokdlPM63568UYHzvBeecR4ejv3pyZYsiXkgsdBkUc5iNmJzWvMn8ggeg==
Deferred-delivery: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 16:27:38 +0000
I've had good success with killing crawling things using "Bayer Polyzone
Suspend".  It leaves a "film"? that stays active for months, inside and outside
that bugs pick up when they move through it.

I spray three buildings 2-3 times a year and manage to keep most of the
critters from taking over.  You could spray the outside foundations and inside
too in the traffic areas.  Another key is making sure no plants provide a
bridge to the house too, so they have to crawl through the Polyzone barrier.

Wear a mask for application, but once dry, 30 minutes or so, it's safe in
inhabited areas.

Jack