Re: [Shop-talk] Cutting holes in small project box

To: Lee Daniels <lee@automate-it.com> definitions=2020-09-09_16:2020-09-09, 2020-09-09 signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1015 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=999 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-2006250000 definitions=main-2009090181
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cutting holes in small project box
From: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 15:19:36 -0500
Cc: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Depending on the size of the round holes, you can use a hole saw or forstener
bit. A standard drill bit wonâ??t give you a good hole but you could always
file it out.

The rectangular hole will require a bunch of drilled holes & filing. There are
nibbler tools available if you go with the metal plate but it will still
require filing.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne