[Shop-talk] Rainwater storage/runoff mitigation - shop video

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Rainwater storage/runoff mitigation - shop video
From: Peter Murray via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 17:02:17 -0400

--00000000000058d36c05a47444f8

This struck me as a cool way to document projects, as well as share ideas
and methodology. How many of you produce videos from projects you do in
YOUR shop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDMbhmna2iI

I do have video from various projects - I suppose I should fire up iMovie
and make them watchable.

But really - I'm mostly jealous of that really nice shop he has, though it
is clearly too small (though much larger than what I have now).

-Peter

--00000000000058d36c05a47444f8

 as share ideas and methodology. How many of you produce videos from projec=
om/watch?v=3DtDMbhmna2iI">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DtDMbhmna2iI</a>=
iv><div>But really - I&#39;m mostly jealous of that really nice shop he has=

--===============9067037475493157393==

--===============9067037475493157393==--