Re: [Shop-talk] everybody OK with Covid-19?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] everybody OK with Covid-19?
From: Al Fuller via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:26:13 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0865_01D5FEAA.5DB29DE0"

------=_NextPart_000_0865_01D5FEAA.5DB29DE0
        boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0866_01D5FEAA.5DB29DE0"

------=_NextPart_001_0866_01D5FEAA.5DB29DE0
        charset="us-ascii"

Hi Eric - I have one question and one comment:

Question: I am interested to know the basis for your statement below that
Italy has "poor medical care". All the information I have found indicate it
to be the exact opposite.  See, e.g., Organization for Economic Co-Operation
and Development's website
https://www.oecd.org/els/oecd-reviews-of-health-care-quality-italy-2014-9789
264225428-en.htm or pretty much everything else that comes up in the search
engine for 'quality of healthcare in Italy'.

Comment: I am beginning to be seriously concerned that political commentary
is swamping shop-related and other technical discussion, to the point where
the utility of the list is diminished for me.

All the best,

Al Fuller