Re: [Shop-talk] Eye Pro

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net uQ1oeG5op1qaV20TgFkGS1F+B3S7rfX7flUO0KuCHLK3qaNHscOS72a9rvSvkekXrpmFb33TeR4e0Q==
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Eye Pro
From: Randall via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 11:40:51 -0700

------YWBZWE9XM5OWAENGCZGI8VEBAFRUPV
 charset=utf-8

All glasses get scratched eventually=2E My experience has been that cheap o=
nes are no worse than expensive ones in that regard=2E

But I worry that cheap ones are more likely to shatter when hit with somet=
hing major=2E No evidence of that as yet, but something to think about=2E H=
ow much is your eyesight worth?
-- Randall

On 14 March 2020 11:09:35 GMT-07:00, eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@auto=
x=2Eteam=2Enet> wrote:
>Hello all, I'm sending this again because I didn't see it come through
>at=20
>all
>
>Question about eye protection=2E
>
>Is it better to get cheap ones and toss them when they get scratched or
>
>are there better quality ones that don't scratch as easy?
>
>I am looking for a source to get more, but I was wondering what others
>may=20
>have found over the years=2E
>
>Thanks=2E
>

>"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a
>rational=20
>being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory=2E" Ralph=
=20
>Waldo Emerson=20
>-Who is John Galt?

------YWBZWE9XM5OWAENGCZGI8VEBAFRUPV
 charset=utf-8

nce has been that cheap ones are no worse than expensive ones in that regar=
d=2E<br><br>But I worry that cheap ones are more likely to shatter when hit=
 with something major=2E No evidence of that as yet, but something to think=
=3D"gmail_quote">On 14 March 2020 11:09:35 GMT-07:00, eric--- via Shop-talk=
 &lt;shop-talk@autox=2Eteam=2Enet&gt; wrote:<blockquote class=3D"gmail_quot=
e" style=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0=2E8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 20=
4, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
ing
this again because I didn't see it come through at all</span>
eye protection=2E</span>
get cheap ones and toss them when they get scratched or are there better
quality ones that don't scratch as easy?</span>
a source to get more, but I was wondering what others may have found over
the years=2E</span>

being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory=2E" Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>
------YWBZWE9XM5OWAENGCZGI8VEBAFRUPV--

--===============7208994946174289603==