[Shop-talk] Eye Pro

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Eye Pro
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 14:09:35 -0400 03/14/2020 02:09:36 PM, Serialize complete at 03/14/2020 02:09:36 PM

--===============1872459002742788958==

--=_alternative 0063C1588525852B_=

Hello all, I'm sending this again because I didn't see it come through at
all

Question about eye protection.

Is it better to get cheap ones and toss them when they get scratched or
are there better quality ones that don't scratch as easy?

I am looking for a source to get more, but I was wondering what others may
have found over the years.

Thanks.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 0063C1588525852B_=

this again because I didn't see it come through at all</span>
eye protection.</span>
get cheap ones and toss them when they get scratched or are there better
quality ones that don't scratch as easy?</span>
a source to get more, but I was wondering what others may have found over
the years.</span>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--===============1872459002742788958==--