Re: [Shop-talk] Hoses

To: Gene Abbondelo <eugene.abbondelo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Hoses
From: Paul Parkanzky via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 08:35:55 -0500
Cc: "Shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Any of the quality natural rubber hoses will stiffen less in cold
weather. That's a "buy once, cry once" purchase.

For bleeding brakes, the best I've been able to come up with is Tygon
tubing and then just have it warmed up before you want to use it. So
either keep it in the house that morning or run a heat gun (or even
your propane torch) along the length that you're going to use right
before you bleed brakes or fill a diff or whatever.

-Paul