Re: [Shop-talk] tire balancing

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net> mail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] tire balancing
From: Steven Trovato via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 12:20:47 -0500
Thanks Dave.  All of that is in line with my understanding.  It was
the whole front vs back question, because they "balance them
differently" that had me puzzled!  Still haven't heard a good
explanation for that, other than that he doesn't know what he's
talking about.  I think that's the conclusion I'm going with!

-Steve T.