Re: [Shop-talk] GMC front suspension refresh

To: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>, Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] GMC front suspension refresh
From: John Mitchell via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 12:14:12 -0400
I love the truck and still looks new.?? I haven't had any issues with it,
but of course now that I've said that, something bad will happen.?? The
price of a new replacement for this truck is just obscene. I will
probably keep it as long as it makes financial sense,?? maybe 200, 000
miles.?? Thanks for the advice on Moog.