Re: [Shop-talk] annoying calls

To: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com> definitions=2019-03-26_01:, , signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1011 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=707 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-1812120000 definitions=main-1903260017
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] annoying calls
From: Robert Nogueirao via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 21:30:32 -0500
Cc: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Iâ??d be real happy if I was only receiving these calls a few times per week, I
get a minimum of 4 per day.
For my cell phone my solution is to assign everyone in my contact list a ring
tone, Family get a special one. Then set the default ring tone to the quietest
ring tone on your phone ( on my iPhone that was Chines). When the phone ring I
know if it some one I know or family or someone I havenâ??t had business with
in the past.  The default , chimes, tone is so quiet I usually  donâ??t hear it
if the phone is in my pocket.
Before doing that I called my congressman, who I donâ??t like and ask he change
the law to stop robo calls. I then told the staff that to demonstrate how bad
the problem was I would call and let them know each time I receive one. Got to
be on first name bases with the women who answered the phone.

Bob Nogueira