Re: [Shop-talk] Outdoor metal halide lights...it's not the bulbs

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Outdoor metal halide lights...it's not the bulbs
From: Donald H Locker via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 09:51:02 -0400
You are right, that is a wiring diagram. It shows where to connect the
"Hot" (black) lead for various supply voltages (the numbers in each box
are the voltages of the transformer taps.) I would not expect to find
fuses in there. Once the wiring reaches the transformer, it is all
pretty safe from overloads.

<http://www.cooperindustries.com/content/public/en/lighting/products/floodlighting/_125621.ssd.html>

is the start of the Cooper Industries pages for your luminaire. Have a
look at the troubleshooting page.

HTH,
Donald.

*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
() no proprietary attachments; no html mail
/\ <http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml>