Re: [Shop-talk] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, oh yeah,

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, oh yeah, and I have a question about tv mounts
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 06:03:20 -0500 12/25/2018 06:03:26 AM, Serialize complete at 12/25/2018 06:03:26 AM
--===============3522868315513186033==

--=_alternative 003CBB528525836E_=

Ronnie writes about Monoprice.com

First, what a great site.  The prices are dirt cheap!

Here is the problem I'm up against.  Everyone of the mounts talks about
the VESA Pattern.  Most only go up to 1000mm (this is a 39.3" distance
between uprights on the back of the TV)
Mine is 44" in (or 1117.6mm)  but I can't find any VESA patterns that will
work.

Most of the stands can handle the weight and are rated for bigger TVs (up
to 85")  But I still can't find one that will mount to a TV with 44"
'studs'.

BTW, the TV is a Panasonic TH-65PF12UK Plasma Monitor.

UGG!  Although I can't complain.  It was a free TV. I'm almost ready to
buy another forklift to park in the den to mount it!  8>0

Thanks again and I hope everyone is enjoying their Holidays!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 003CBB528525836E_=

prices are dirt cheap!</font>
&nbsp;Everyone of the mounts talks about the VESA Pattern. &nbsp;Most only
go up to 1000mm (this is a 39.3&quot; distance between uprights on the
back of the TV)</font>
I can't find any VESA patterns that will work.</font>
and are rated for bigger TVs (up to 85&quot;) &nbsp;But I still can't find
one that will mount to a TV with 44&quot; 'studs'.</font>
Plasma Monitor.</font>
&nbsp;It was a free TV. I'm almost ready to buy another forklift to park
in the den to mount it! &nbsp;8&gt;0</font>
enjoying their Holidays!</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============3522868315513186033==--