Re: [Shop-talk] Ceramic tile question

To: Shop-Talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ceramic tile question
From: Joe Szwed <szwedj@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 12:47:17 -0500

--000000000000ce8060057bbd2164

I think I would try a little clear silicone.  Maybe right on the suction
cups or possibly remove them and and apply it right on back on the mirror,
then tape it in place till it dried.  I am pretty sure that's all I used to
glue the replacement mirror glass in an exterior car mirror housing years
ago.

Joe

--000000000000ce8060057bbd2164

ight on the suction cups or possibly remove them and and apply it right on =
back on the mirror, then tape it in place till it dried.=C2=A0 I am pretty =
sure that&#39;s all I used to glue the replacement mirror glass in an exter=

--000000000000ce8060057bbd2164--

--===============8232654263581233568==

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============8232654263581233568==--