[Shop-talk] Fw: Trailer storage idea

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Fw: Trailer storage idea
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 20:26:58 -0400 10/20/2016 08:27:01 PM, Serialize complete at 10/20/2016 08:27:01 PM
--===============6300603870100453356==

--=_alternative 00027A1085258053_=

DING DING DING, we have winner!  The Go-jacks solve the problem of the
tires sinking because I can 'release' them once the trailer is in place.

The only problem is, there are different models and styles of these things
(not to mention lots of competitors with identical models)

Which one do I get?  Where is a good place to buy these from?

I looked for pics of ones with rollers and I can't find them.  Ironically,
I sold a pair a few years ago before I thought of using them this way.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson
----- Forwarded by Eric Petrevich/Megageek on 10/20/2016 08:24 PM -----