[Shop-talk] Fw: Trailer storage idea

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Fw: Trailer storage idea
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 20:10:17 -0400 10/20/2016 08:10:20 PM, Serialize complete at 10/20/2016 08:10:20 PM
--===============1893111601405105018==

--=_alternative 0000F2DC85258053_=

Jeff, thanks for the reply.  I do have one of the wheeled dollies.  The
problem is with a dual axle trailer, (and mine is pretty heavy) there is
no hope at all to turn it by hand.  I use a hitch ball mounted on the end
of the forklift tine to push the trailer in place.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson
----- Forwarded by Eric Petrevich/Megageek on 10/20/2016 08:08 PM -----