Re: [Shop-talk] Cooling down an air conditioner

To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cooling down an air conditioner
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 13:10:47 GMT
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
--===============2379717642656778702==

----__JWM__J7136e056.8714d88S.5db7c710M

I have an older heat and cool unit that is designed to take the condensa=
te and splash it on the hot coils to improve heat transfer.I was recentl=
y down in Dallas and a local restaurant had a special zone of their irri=
gation system dedicated to soaking the outside units of their HVAC syste=
m.  I asked the manager and he said it was the only way their system cou=
ld handle the 100+ degree days.  Matt