Re: [Shop-talk] chainsaw problem

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] chainsaw problem
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 15:06:06 -0500
Randall......  tried it after reinstalling plug... same symptoms  ... still
won't pull out more than about 6"...   it's not a 'hard' stop, it's really
like it's hitting up against compression If I wait a couple of seconds and
continue pulling it will go another 6"    really strange

Arvid....  no manual compression release on this saw...  it might do it
internally but it's not mentioned in the manual...

john