Re: [Shop-talk] Natural gas fireplace logs installation

To: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@gmail.com>, "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Natural gas fireplace logs installation
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 08:12:03 -0500
I replaced a set of gas logs in my father-in-law's house a couple of
years ago.  I was nervous as all hell, but used the yellow tape and
took my time.  Soapy water to check for leaks.

Two years later, the house is still standing, and I'm still married.
So, it can be done without fireworks.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.