Re: [Shop-talk] Air line adapters

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air line adapters
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 07:48:03 -0800
  I use exclusively Milton t-Style, switched to them decades ago. But I
admit the only reason I did was that a auto body guy I knew quite well
was retiring and gave me some air tools of his and that is what they had
on them, since I had only one air tool and he gave me quite a few it
made sense to switch and also that way I could go into the shop and use
my tools in the shop when I needed a few extra dollars after school.

  I have never had any leak EXCEPT the Harbor Fright ones

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mli-s-783?seid=srese1&gclid=Cj0KEQiA_fy0BRCwiLaQ5-iFgpwBEiQA884sOe17iJQf44KwK2O1boD1s5Kjp0yvotWz6y6rxk9_TXsaAoAj8P8HAQ

   Mike