Re: [Shop-talk] Air line adapters

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air line adapters
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 17:16:39 -0800
Cc: <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
> On another note, the cheap (HF) automotive connectors I have
> seem to leak; do the industrial or non-HF ones hold air?

Is "automotive" the same thing as "Tru-Flate" ?
http://www.mcmaster.com/?m=true#6534kac/=10r8eum

I was set up with all industrial type, from what I thought was a good source
(not HF).  After a few years of only occasional
service, they all leaked enough to be annoying.  So I switched to the
"Tru-Flate" style from MMC about 10 years ago now, and I've
been happy with them.  One or two of the female couplers had a problem, but
disassembling and cleaning the seal fixed the leak.

RANDALL