Re: [Shop-talk] Starting a boiler

To: "Shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Starting a boiler
From: Dave Cavanaugh <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 19:31:11 -0800
Not surprised.  Most commercial and residential HVAC people probably
don't have a lot of boiler experience (and as an old stationary
engineer, I didn't get a lot of commercial and residential experience,
either...).

What you need is a plumber.  They can show you how to bleed the
radiators, will probably have a key the correct size, and, most
importantly, can check out the boiler and ignition system and show you
how it works.