Re: [Shop-talk] Starting a boiler

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Starting a boiler
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 20:54:09 -0500
It depends how it was shut off. Typically, there's an electric switch on the
front, and/or on the wall in the stairwell, kitchen, etc, with a red switch
cover. Turn it on and it just goes. Shouldn't have to twiddle any knobs.

Are you sure there's a pilot? As far as I know, that predates modern radiant
systems. Does the know say pilot? Is this a homebrew setup or a reputable
system from a known manufacturer?

Might help to post some pics.

jim