Re: [Shop-talk] Am I getting this old already? (Shop content)

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Am I getting this old already? (Shop content)
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 07:08:10 -0800
Cc: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I know it isn't as nice as what you are asking for, but depending on the
weight, you could just use two or four bathroom scales.  Use your
existing pallet jack to raise the pallet and put a scale on each side or
at each corner then pull out the pallet jack.  Add the numbers and you
are set.

If you don't want to do math, look for a set of vehicle scales from a
racing place and they will give you the total plus corner weights.
Scales that can do a car should have plenty of capacity for a pallet.

Brian