Re: [Shop-talk] Rats!

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Rats!
From: Todd Walke <racertod@racertodd.com> mail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:43:11 -0700
David wrote:

>Is there a reason for that?  That seems sort of nuts. I can buy 16
>pounds of the stuff, but not 4?  Having to drop 80 bucks instead of 20
>is going to keep me from using it wrong?

         It's the Feds, nothing they do makes sense.  Probably just a bunch
of ineffectual middle management suckups sitting around making new regs
just to justify their paychecks.

         All it said on the site was "Due to the EPA regulations passed on
June 4, 2011, Contrac Blox can now only be sold in at least 16 pounds,
which is why we have to sell the 4lb pail by the case."  I get my 4lb pails
on eBay, or there are other baits that can be sold in smaller quanitities.

Todd
Seattle,WA
'86 GTI, Red of course. (exciting racey car) 276,000 miles
'01 Golf TDI, silver.   (new work car)       538,000 miles
'87 Golf, Polar Silver. (retired work car)   654,000 miles <- Gone to a new
home :(
http://www.pureluckdesign.com <-Ferrari & VW stuff