Re: [Shop-talk] Halogen replacement bulbs

To: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Halogen replacement bulbs
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 11:17:12 -0400
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Don't know if it's a typo or not.  My test was to illuminate the empty
generator compartment on my motorhome.  I didn't notice much difference in
how bright the compartment seemed for each light.

Are these lights as bright as Halogen lights, no certainly not, but for
what I was looking for it seemed to fill the need quite nicely.

YMMV

Brad