Re: [Shop-talk] Air compressor--really worth the extra money?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air compressor--really worth the extra money?
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 08:04:40 -0700
  I bought a Champion (Quincy competitor at about  same price/quality)
about 20 years ago...I open the cabinet its in about once a year and
change the oil, I plan on doing that the rest of my life.

  It does have a auto drain on the tank for moisture/water, so oil
change is all it needs.

   I don't want to EVER have to move that sucker again and I doubt I
ever will.  But you are right about the price, the Harbor Fright one is
cheap and you can buy a few good ones for that price, how noisy is the
Harbor Fright one ?  The Champion/Quincy's are quiet due to their low RPM.

     mike