Re: [Shop-talk] Spiders Everywhere!

To: "Doug Braun" <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Spiders Everywhere!
From: "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:11:44 -0500
Cc: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Doug - My brother-in-law swears by "Demon" (a commercial name for
Cypermethrin). His lake house and boat house were always covered in spiders,
and he says that Demon keeps them completely controlled.

Note that cypermethrin is a pretty serious pesticide and should be applied
with care and away from pets/food etc. If you can't find it locally it's
available in several forms from Amazon - http://amzn.com/B0035AM6NG .

Lee