Re: [Shop-talk] must be mowing season

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] must be mowing season
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 18:25:29 -0500
Well I figured out my problem, some additional troubleshooting showed that
the right side hydro unit (combined pump and motor) was running slow.
Input speed was the same at 3300 RPM on both sides but the right side maxed
out at 70RPM output where the left was over 100RPM.  Changed filters and
fluid and checked the hoses.  Found nothing.  Pulled the transmission.
Eventually got the transmission open and found the the pump cam ring
cracked.  Never seen one break like this.  Parts on order, meanwhile the
grass continues to grow....

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =
= can offend with substance --- Sam Brown  =

IMG_4027.JPG]