[Shop-talk] Fw: must be mowing season

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Fw: must be mowing season
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 10:13:23 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 05/11/2015 10:13:27, Serialize complete at 05/11/2015 10:13:27
John asks about his mower's 'uneven' speed.

John, I'm not a hydro guy, but it seems like this would be the drive
motor.  (I would also look at the throttle linkage for both sides, but you
said you checked that.)

The motor is the only thing that would be single sided.

I've also heard that they are not for shadetree repair.  (but I've also
heard they rarely go bad since they are constantly lubricated.)

I know that's not much help, but I would try to put pressure gauges on the
feed lines for both drive motors.  If they are the same, you have a bad
drive mower.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson