Re: [Shop-talk] Mice?

To: <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mice?
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 20:39:44 -0700
> So any ideas on rodent repellant?  I have already asked my
> wife to have
> our pest control contractor come out and put bait stations in
> the shop,
> but that might not be enough.

I use the soft green solid type bait, and put blocks out in any areas where I
particularly don't want rodents.  Seems like they
usually learn to avoid the stuff, at least I haven't found any bodies for a
long time, but it sure keeps them away.  Although I've
not tried it, you could probably tie a block on a string somewhere under the
hood.

The little trays with the pellets don't seem to work nearly as well.

-- Randall