Re: [Shop-talk] How to clear snow from ridge vents?

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] How to clear snow from ridge vents?
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 09:20:11 -0500
Cc: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Don't the Swiss use artillery to start avalanches?

Snow on the roof is something that rarely causes a problem down here,
but could you toss a long rope over the roof so that you and a helper
could drag it along the axis of the ridge and dislodge the snow?

Just thinking out loud...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.