Re: [Shop-talk] 4-post lift thoughts

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 4-post lift thoughts
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 09:31:02 -0500
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Brian,

This is another good idea for creating an alternative to drip pans.

I've come to the conclusion that I won't be adding the angles at the bottom
of the platforms/ramps partly because of all the good ideas I've gotten for
alternative drip pans and also due to the interference they would have
caused with my jacking platform.

I fabricated a platform that drops down between the platform/ramps where I
can place a bottle jack.  The bottle jack platform is designed for the
width of my Triumphs so is somewhat limited in use but I value it more than
drip pans :)

Thanks!

Brad