Re: [Shop-talk] Home Security

To: marty <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Home Security
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 19:24:13 -0500
Cc: shop-talk list <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Look into SimpliCam or DropCam.  I think they do what you're hoping for.
You only pay the monthly fee if you also want cloud storage of the video.
With SimpliCam, you get facial detection with the subscription (Which means
it will tell you the difference between something and someone moving).  I
don't have anything yet, but I am considering both of these options for our
home and both garages.

-Paul