Re: [Shop-talk] Home Security

To: marty <trmarty@hotmail.com>, shop-talk list <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Home Security
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 16:23:02 -0800
Marty - I was looking at http://simplisafe.com/ as an inexpensive
option.  In your case, it doesn't have a camera option available, so you
would need two systems if you want video recording as well.

See more at
http://www.clarkhoward.com/news/clark-howard/homes-real-estate/buying-diy-alarm-system-will-save-you-money/njcS9/

and be sure to see the comments as well.

One of the commenters said "I bought a DLink camera for a little under
$30. It sends alerts to my phone whenever motion is detected in my
house. and I can then look at the video going on in my house and capture
pictures. All this for just the cost of the camera." Maybe someone here
has experience with this type of thing.

Brian