Re: [Shop-talk] Drop lights

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Drop lights
From: Jack Brooks <JIBrooks@Live.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 13:18:03 -0800
Costco often had nice LED sales in conjunction with the local utilities,
just as they did with CFL's.  LED's are still expensive though.

I've been replacing the high use and "better when the lighting comes up
quicker" locations like over stairs.  It took a while for the "spot"
versions to come in and drop down in price, but now they are almost as
prevalent as the "flood" lamps. I have some spot high hat lamps over
critical kitchen areas and spots work much better, especially for these
aging eyes.

I've been using up the old incandescent lamps in my drop light for the past
few years.  I'd feel guilty about just throwing them away. . . . .

Jack