Re: [Shop-talk] floor options for new slab

To: 'Team shop-talk' <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] floor options for new slab
From: steve hochschild <shochschild@att.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 12:30:13 -0600
Thanks for this helpful response.  I think I will end up with the paint,
as you suggest - a big factor is that it going to be the least expensive
approach.

I like your idea of keeping an open space for welding and cutting, and I
had not thought of protecting the floor with a welding blanket.

Can porcelain tiles be laid next to each other, with no grout line? I
had not considered a tile floor as I need to roll casters across it.