Re: [Shop-talk] [Bulk] A mini drill press that doesn't suck?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] [Bulk] A mini drill press that doesn't suck?
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 21:57:40 -0500
Or used?  I have a very old Duro bench-top drill press that was my only
press till I got a larger (and even older) Atlas floor model.  It probably
cost under $35 in the late 40's, but it's solid cast iron and quite stable.
And old.  The motor is on rails and thus easy to change to add as much power
as desired.