Re: [Shop-talk] Delta Unisaw

To: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>, 'shop-talk' <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Delta Unisaw
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 08:34:16 -0700
  No I have not changed power, I well over 20 years ago made a small
1ft. long cable with the Unisaw's original plug configuration on one end
and my walls 50amp outlet on the other end, that way I am using the
Unisaw's original power cord, my little 1ft. long piece made with same
gauge wire (don't remember what it was) and that into the wall.  The
50amp circuit is there for my TIG welder and it works fine on that
outlet (obviously only thing plugged in at a time)  what wiring is
behind the wall I don't know, I could open up the sub-panel and check
but it has not changed in at least 20 years.

  However I will take apart my 1ft. piece and double check the
connections on both ends.

     mike