Re: [Shop-talk] electrical issue better defined

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] electrical issue better defined
From: "Tim ." <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 08:53:09 -0500
Ok, so now more weirdness.....

I've not had time to check into the connection to the fan and the run from it.
I told the family to leave that switch turned off until I have time.

Well, yesterday my wife had a bridal shower her and someone turned that switch
on. (it is right next to the dining room switch so must have been an
accident.) Anyway, when we got home last night, the porch light was working. I
had her turn it off since I am overly paranoid already and I don't want to
take any chances with a fire.

So now what the heck?

even more confused now...
tim