Re: [Shop-talk] Water treatment options

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Water treatment options
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 07:23:56 -0500 (EST)
Cc: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
I'd get a second opinion on the test. Here in WI we can get test kits
that get sent to a state lab. I've not (had a well and thus not) done
this for many years but the cost was minor, under $30 I believe.

Acidic water? Not an expert here but never heard of that before. You can
test this one yourself. Just get some litmus paper.

If you have high iron, do you not also then have the sulfur that
accompanies high iron content? And thus a smell? That is how it is here.

Can't help with treatment options. I'd get a second, opinion before you
start spending any money on equipment.

tim