[Shop-talk] solar battery charger

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] solar battery charger
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 19:24:53 -0600
thinking about some gear that might be handy if the SHTF situation comes
along... the ability to recharge batteries might be a good thing... I have a
solar charger that I use to charge my batteries on my car hauler trailer...
for the winch and the breakaway battery...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004FX10ES/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

if would be nice if I could hook this up (thru an inverter) to a multi type
battery charger I also have

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008467K1E/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

it only draws .6 amps at max... so a small inverter should do the trick right
???

if anyone doing or planning anything like this I'd love to hear your ideas,
plans, experiences

boy scout still inside ther.... be prepared
thanks
john

Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.

---
protection is active.