Re: [Shop-talk] Power supply noise?

To: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Power supply noise?
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:18:55 -0500
Cc: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Hydrogen gas.   A rarity, to be sure, at the kind of normal charging
rates that a maintainer puts out, but still a danger to be aware of.
Even riskier with a higher-amperage charger.  If it fails to shut off,
it can generate explosive quantities of gas.  Not the sort of thing
you want in your living space.

If you go in your garage and smell rotten eggs, don't turn on the
lights or use the door operator  :-)

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.