Re: [Shop-talk] autobody work forum?

To: Tim <tputland@charter.net>, Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] autobody work forum?
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 14:28:46 -0800
Tim - Also check your local public library.  That is where I learned how
to rebuild an engine.  I read a couple books, mostly about V8s, but it
gave me the extra background to make sense of the Bentley manual for my TR6.

If you want a serious education on body work, check with a community
college or vocational center as they may have a course available.

Brian