[Shop-talk] Surveillance camera systems

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Surveillance camera systems
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 07:46:22 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 09/18/2013 07:46:25, Serialize complete at 09/18/2013 07:46:25
Does anyone know of a software app or website (free or low cost) that
helps design the layout for security cameras?

What I am looking for is a way to list where the cameras are located, what
I want them to cover, and the app tell me what type of camera I need (lens
type and degree of coverage, etc.)

This is a pretty straight forward install, but I wanted to find the best
cameras to use and the best places to put them.

SHOP CONTENT-  Once I install the new system in the house, the old system
is going into the shop!  8>)

Eric P
Waldo Emerson