Re: [Shop-talk] Water Pressure Relief Valve

To: Shop-Talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Water Pressure Relief Valve
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 21:18:15 -0400
If this is a city water system, wouldn't the expanding water simply back up
into the supply lines?

If it is a well system, shouldn't there already be an expansion tank that
can deal with it?
If there is an expansion tank, perhaps it has lost its air supply and is
completely full of
water? ( I'm not really familiar with the details of maintaining a well
system...)

Doug