Re: [Shop-talk] rigid insulation board

To: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] rigid insulation board
From: Frank Vantacich <rustymetal@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 15:47:32 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
David you might be on to something, that sure would lessen the amount of prep
work I would have to do. Eric you're are right about it being flammable and
should be covered up with something non-flammable, i didn't think about that.
Doug that would sure take a lot of spray cans but that was excellent suggestion
I did not know about that product.

Great ideas thanks for the help!!!

Frank V.
Loomis, Ca