Re: [Shop-talk] Anyone using a salt chlorine generator?

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Anyone using a salt chlorine generator?
From: Ron Olds <rolds@plausa.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 10:13:01 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Randall,

I have a salt generator and would highly recommend it. To maintain it you
simply add salt to the pool.  It is much simpler and easier than dealing with
chlorine tablets. It also seems to be much more stable and you don't get that
chlorine smell from the water.  I used chlorine tablets on my old pool and
would never have that type system again.

You will be able to spend less time worrying and working on the pool and more
time in the shop which is what it really is about anyway.

Ronald Olds
Sales Manager
Plasser American Corporation
PO Box 5464
2001 Myers Road
Chesapeake, VA 23324-0464

Phone  (757) 543-3526
Cell      (630) 240-0818
Fax      (757) 494-7186

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may be
proprietary, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of
the addressee. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or any other such use
is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any reviews, dissemination or copying by
anyone other than the intended recipient is expressly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies
of the original transmittal.