[Shop-talk] Anyone using a salt chlorine generator?

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Anyone using a salt chlorine generator?
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 23:06:32 -0700
I'm replacing a bunch of swimming pool equipment, and several people are
trying to convince me to use an automatic salt chlorinator.  In the past,
I've used an "automatic" chlorinator that is nothing but a tank for chlorine
tablets, that the pump slowly forces water through.  What comes out is very
concentrated and corrodes everything in sight ... without it I probably
wouldn't be spending kilobucks now.

Just looking for some feedback from "the man who owns one".

Oh yeah, once the pool is happy again, I can get back to working in the
shop!

Randall